Amazing transformations are always built by hope and hard, focused work and a determined heart.
A haven. Not perfect, but welcoming. Crafted on purpose. Not pristine and sterile, but comforting. Created just for you. Familiar. Always changing with each life season but stable. Secure.
What if your home could serve you instead of the other way around?
What if more love and less stuff was a reality?
What if, even during times of transitions, your home could come back to stable easily and quickly?
What if you could re-write the story of your home and maybe, your entire life?
Coaching is by Application Only: Next Session Opens Summer 2018
CREATE:minimalism provides individual and group coaching for high-caliber female entrepreneurs ready to create a haven of simplicity in their homes, stability in their finances, and abundance in their businesses.
Financial Sessions Included.
As a financial coach, I worked exclusively with business owners, who would ask me about minimalism. This provided keen insight for creating a coaching program designed for complete transformation, addressing money and minimalism. Both the home and finances must work together in order for true stability to occur and to build an business in an authentic way.
Bonus: As an added bonus, I offer a couple's session with those who would like to involve their spouse in the process.
My husband Kurt is an amazing resource and provides balance and funny stories about my minimalist antics along the way. He did not start out supporting my minimalist journey. In fact, he said, "just don't touch my stuff!" Then, he saw the transformation. He saw our house clean and our real estate business grow. He jumped in full force. Now, he is a hard-core minimalist and even decluttered his beloved t-shirt collection from 7th grade. As a real estate investor in "real life," he has a love of numbers and understands the pressures today's men face in providing for their families. He has taught financial literacy to our clients all over the country. A couples session can replace any of the above sessions at no additional cost and is filled with information you can put to work for you immediately.
Since I am a real mom of six children, and I do often jump in to help my husband with real estate, I only take a limited number of clients at a time. I also keep my coaching price accessible, so that you can get rid of the clutter that's holding you back and learn money-saving principles at the same time to propel your business forward.
Is this coaching the right fit for me?
Absolutely a valid question. This coaching package is ONLY a good fit for those who:
1. You've come to the place of exhaustion with your surroundings. You're overwhelmed with "stuff" on the home front, calendar, digital, and mental fronts. You're ready to eliminate debt and create more residual income for your household.
2. You believe that you have important value to provide to the world and you feel driven to serve your family and others, but know that the chaos in your life is holding you back.
3. You want to hug those you love and not always be cleaning up after them. You're not willing to lose precious time sacrificed to serving "stuff."
4. You aren't afraid of hard work, if it's moving you forward to live your best, inspired life.
5. You know that investing in yourself and your home and your business is vital to the future of both you and your precious family.